Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It look like I may be slated for...

a Solo Again. I'm going to try the world of 12 hour Solo Single Speed to see how I like it. Since this weekend is a WORS Weekend as well I can't find anyone to team up with let alone support me. O well

I have the Redline all rocking to go already. I haven't gotten it converted over to Disc brakes yet though. I have a pair of Avid BB7 Brakes laying around just chilling but I need rotors, rotor bolts, and caliper adapter. I did put a WTB Speed V Saddle and a race face Crank on there I had laying around. Monocog 29er is a rigid bike, I don't know what I'm going to think of it. I've almost always ridden with at least a suspension fork. Sometime I ride with it nearly completely locked out but even that is nothing like a rigid fork. It won't be my first time on a 29er though as I did have a GF Supercaliber 29er last year but ended up selling it at the end of season.

After school yesterday I was able to get in a lap at John Muir which is about 12 miles ish. I had done the 12 hour race there last year and alot of the trails are totally different, I swear some stuff is being run backwards, but I could be wrong.

For the remainder of the week I will be prepping for my race. I'm borrowing an extra light from Aris Peters as I don't have another battery right now, I should though by the time of 24/9. I need to open up my EZ-Up. I bought it last fall but never actually put it together. As well as other items needing to be prepped.

No comments: