Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where is Cody on the Waitinglist

Well I emailed the promoter of Trans Iowa, and I am currently 37th on the waiting list. Needless to say things are looking pretty bleak that I will make it. Not impossible but bleak. More than likely I will ride in the pick-up/drop-off car with Christie. Among other things, things are coming together slowly on my Salsa 1 part at a time, Frame isn't available until January, I'm in no rush so it's no big deal. Last night I replaced my pully wheels on my cross bike, they had seen their better day.

The cross season is winding down, Sunday is the Wisconsin State Cyclocross championship, I don't know what the course is like like but likely doesn't favor me, I like fast wide open courses. This is my second to last race this year, my last will be @ Montrose Park on the Chicago lakefront. That is the Illinois State Cyclocross Championship.

2 comments:

julie said...

You should be thankful to not be in TI. It's a big time and money suck and a big disappointment unless you finish...

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

I'm still riding along in the Pick-up/drop-off car so I'll still get to see the wonderful sights of Iowa. At least thats the plan. If I get the entry, which is doubtful I'm going to pass it on to a teammate of mine who has done many 24 hour solo MTB efforts.