Monday, November 5, 2007

Worst weekend of Racing Ever

I had a Terrible Terrible Weekend, Last place @ Kletsch Park, 3rd to last @ Estabrook, I got to the Sunday night Wisonsin Night racing Championships late and went out night riding and my helmet light went out, as in dead, on me and I began hitting stuff I wouldn't normally hit, I still had my Bar light though, like trees and stuff. All around just terrible. At least the weekend wasn't a 100% loss, at least Aris won Juniors and the Overall and we celebrated by going to Chipotle. I helped him out with getting the RIG functional again and cleaning it up.

I feel terrible just terrible, I really felt like I have let myself down this CX season, I did great at both days of Laphem Peak and Cam-Rock and I have been shooting blanks ever since, I'm going to kick up my training regime again, I have been slacking off, just 15-30 minutes a day is all it takes. I will not be @ the non-WCA CX Race in Stoughton next week. I highly doubt it but I have considered going to Knobby Gobbler in Palo, IA on Thanksgiving Day. If I'm leaps and bounds better by then and I have the money to go, we'll see.

I Just want to Say Good Luck to the entire EXPO RACING Masses this Coming weekend @ Iceman in Traverse City, MI.

2 comments:

julie said...

BUCK UP! we all have crappy weekends. some times it's our fault (too much beer) sometimes it's not (effing chain dropping). it happens.

don't let it get you down. train harder and don't let it happen again!

LC said...

Cody - I agree with Julie. Focus on the positives of your season.