Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sitting and Blogging in the Charlotte Airport

Photobucket
I'm just sitting in Charlotte waiting for my flight to West Palm Beach. Its only 35 degrees here and I hear that its only 52 degrees in WPB. 76 degrees is the Forcasted High for Saturday's 12 hours of Oleta, the low is 61 but I'm determined to stay short sleeve and shorts. There is a possibility that one or both my parents might come to the race and that would be a huge help. I'm dreading to self support myself. I will see some people in FL and hopefully my early '08 racing will be an inspiration to the people back in WI and IL to keep training in the doldrums on winter. For those of you who can ride on monday, go out there and ride I hear the high is around 50. Keep checking my blog cause tomorrow I'm going to put my bike back together and buy whatever nutrition I want to use during the race outside of fluids.

UPDATE:

I'm delayed cause the captain's seatbelt is broken

1 comment:

ashley said...

Today's high back in WI is around 20, not counting windchill. Shortsleeves sounds pretty awesome. Goodluck!