Saturday, January 12, 2008

Monday's Plans

On Monday I will go out riding at another of the area's great Singletrack. I hear lots of people picked up some great steals at today's Crono-metro Bike Swap. I'll take my camera and take some pictures of the trails to give you a sense of what the trails are like. I sat down last night and finally cleaned my bike by hand with glass cleaner. I should write Windex and see if they want to sponsor Expo Racing. Bill ourselves the cleanest team in Wisconsin, lol. But until next time peeps. Peace out.

1 comment:

Ben said...

dawn dish soap is better for cleaning the bike, it will cut through anything that gets stuck to it, even the black greasy crap on your chainstays...i was using simple green for a while with paper towels, then i learned the good way to bike wash, the blue dawn, HOT water, a sponge and a natural hair brissel brush for the sharp pointy components