Sunday, April 27, 2008

Words Cannot Describe how happy I am...

That I did not take part in Trans Iowa. The course was cut short @ the 240 mile mark around 4am ish. Former teammates Aris Peters and Constantine Peters Exact mileage is unknown to me at this time. I'm fairly certain they made it past checkpoint 1 but I'm not 100% certain and I know they quit sometime before 9pm putting them in the 100-170 mile neighborhood. If the course conditions would have been hospitable it more than likely would have been an entirely different story for all parties involved.

Next week I'm planning to go up Saturday morning to Iola, I would like to do some pre-ride. Some muscles are still on the mend a little from last weeks "Do the Rock". I was going to riding Saturday @ muir but the huge amounts of rain we got saturday screwed that idea up.

No comments: