Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February Training Numbers

Well its that time of year kids. Time to try to break that winter funk. Go balls out, make it hurt. On sunday I met up with the Mars Boys @ Crank Daddy's and made myself look really stupid, I was beat by a 12 y/o girl. I only averaged 115 watts over 1 hour, the only highlight was my max wattage of 675. After that result, I was rather pissed with myself, I know I'm better than that. So Wednesday afternoon I redeemed myself. I went to Transition Cycle in Pewaukee, its only about 1 mile from my school so I went after class. I ended up kicking some pretty good butt. I averaged 182 watts over 1 hour. I know its a combo of a bunch of things that helped me succeed better. I did not have any HR or Cadence info from Wednesday's session. I will have photos and/or detail of the build my '08 WEMS bike starting to come together.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I love transition. Were there alotta people riding there when you went?

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

I went @ 3 on a wednesday afternoon between when I got there and when I left there wasn't anyone else on any computrainer