Saturday, March 15, 2008

Its getting there


addition on Crank & BB, wheels, Fork, Seat, Post, 7 coats of Turtle Wax, and the Eno rear, the front wheel is just a stand in until my White Industries M16 Disc & Velocity VXC gets built. I just threw on the only handlebars I could find that I had laying around that were 31.8mm, some road bars. I will be getting the correct handlebars (I already own) they are just on the fritz. and the reason I haven't installed any of the rear brakes are because the rear disc brake tabs still need to be refaced. There are still alot of little details to be figured out, but in 2 weeks or less I should have one really cool ride. At some point this year I'm going to crash and I'm going to cry, not because I got hurt but because I scratched my paint.

No comments: