Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednesday Night Race Report

Last night I decided to hit up the Wednesday night races @ Crystal Ridge. I didn't have terribly high aspirations, I just wanted to stretch my legs out and see what condition Crystal Ridge was in. Craters of the Moon Still need a lot of work. If you saw it, you'd agree. I will miss both the WEMS Metro Challenge and the Alterra Coffee Bean Roasters WORS Race. There, the only other race I will do @ Crystal Ridge will be the Wisconsin State Night Racing Championship race. I knew going in to last night race I wouldn't have a very stellar night, I did beat someone in my age group, Tim Strege of Half Acre Cycling. When the results got read off and the door prizes were given away I won a TUBE! If you go back an look at my blog from last year, I also won a tube.

I should point out that yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of my first blog post, "Doingsomethingtothemax" Turns 1 today

-CG

No comments: