Thursday, July 12, 2007

A little practice

last night the other Peters boy, Theo and I went to the Wednesday night races @ Crystal Ridge. He registed Juniors and I registered in my age group. He raced the 8500 for the first time and I raced crystal ridge for my first time. It's not a super difficult course. I should do well in the WEMS race and the WORS race. I'm going to try and make it a fixture of going every week. I did however take a small crash midway in my second lap and since this race means very little I cut the course and called it a night. Theo got second out of 6 or 7 in the Juniors despite "feeling terrible" as he said. The have a small informal raffle at the end of the night, I WON A TUBE! LOL. After racing we made a stop at the Solid Gold McDonald's and then we continued to drive home. We got home at about 10ish alot better than Tuesday where I didn't get home till a little after midnight. I'm going to the WORS race this weekend which I'm already preregistered for but I believe I am camping and I'm giving Holly a ride up there as well. I've been contemplating buying a Gary Fisher Supercaliber 29er. If they are in stock I will pull the trigger on one I believe. Look for my next post on Sunday or Monday from the happenings of the weekend.

1 comment:

LC said...

So where is your reforestation post?