Wednesday, February 25, 2009

12 Hours of Santos

Last Saturday I did the 12 hours of Santos in Ocala as a Duo with the SE Rep. for Infinit Nutrition which graciously sponsored our entry and free product. Unfortuneatly, as I found out by the end of the race, DUO is a rather stacked class, 10 team entrys and we finished 8th with 108 miles=12 laps, I finished with 56 miles=7laps. The course was rideable with just about anything you brought rigid SS 26ers to full-suspension 5" rigs.
My bike was set-up the best I could have under the situation with my 2.35" tires tubeless @ 30psi. I had a fun time, but I was sore when it was all over. My night laps were a ton of fun. I'd do it all over again, I might next year, god willing. I will post some Photos and links for photos and sponsors, sometime in the next few days.

Next up: Hospice 100K on March 1st, Sunday

No comments: