Friday, February 6, 2009

2009 Racing

As many of you know I'm spending in Florida, and as you can see by my last post I also get in a little racing. Going through my 2009 schedule will take me to a record amount of states.

1. Wisconsin (XC, Enduro, CX, Track, Road)
2. Florida (XC, Enduro)
3. Illinois (XC, CX)
4. Minnesota (Enduro, XC?)
5. Iowa (Enduro, CX)
6. North Carolina (XC)
7. Pennsylvania (CX, Enduro/CX as in "Iron Cross VII")
8. District of Columbia (CX)
9. Michigan (XC, Enduro?)
10. Kentucky (Enduro)
11. Maryland (CX?)

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

You gonna race 12 hours 'o Santos?
I'll be there BKB/Twin Six S.S.

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

Damn Straight I am, I'm doing a Duo @ part of Team Infinit. In my case I have to drive 3.5 hours North to go to the race. I'm excited. I did the 6 hour version of the 12 hours of Oleta on Jan 5th solo, which I got 33rd out of 43 which isn't too bad. I just put 2.35" Maxxis Ignitors on my bike tonight cause the 2.0" Bontrager Revolts just weren't cutting it. I've dropped 10 lbs since the 1st and I bike 15 miles every single day and go to the gym for an hour every day. I'm going riding tomorrow. I'll be easy to find, when I'm not on the course I'll be @ the Infinit Nutrition tent manning it.