Monday, July 9, 2007

12 hours of Blue Mounds

Well the 12 hours of Blue Mounds turned out to be a $35 mistake for me.
I didn't even complete my first lap. I decided that pushing forward would be too risky and I'm too much of a novice and this course was more than I could handle and I would be putting myself in harms way for little gain. I'm really really looking forward to Reforestation Rumble (WORS), some Superweek races, I will do some kinds of race @ the Crystal Ridge WEMS race, some more Superweek and maybe some track racing sprinkled in. I was happy to lend a hand to Theo, Aris, Gus, and Jeff where possible. Theo and I decided that we are more than likely going to do a 24 hour duo @ 24-9 which will be a ton of fun due to the fact that course isn't nearly as hard on your body. I'm doing a bunch of little upgrades to my bike prior to 24-9 which should help its reliability and overall performance a ton. As of recently I'm contemplating leaving my current Road/Track team due to lack of assistance and freindlyness among teammates. I don't know where I will go but I don't envision being back in 08 with the Sharks.

No comments: