Sunday, July 22, 2007

Traverse City HO?

On Friday Morning I walk into the office and my dad asked me what my plans were for the weekend I was like I'm racing all day tomorrow and I have sunday off and my dad was like, "Are you set on that?". Turns out my mom was under a gigantic heap of work so I was deployed to Traverse City, MI I left Hartford @ about 2pm CST and I arrived in TC at about midnight EST. I woke up at 6am and worked from about 7am till 5:15pm solid. We got in a lot better shape by the end of the day and she was in a better mood than when I arrived and out pile was alot shorter. I actually packed for 24-9 about a week in advance. My car is packed to camp right now. I will be leaving on friday (7-27) and drive the UP to go to Wausau. I'm going to try to get in a few miles on my new MTB and a few miles of night riding in. There is a place to go MTB about 3-4 miles away that is part of the Iceman race so hopefully I will get confident with my new bike just in time for 24-9. Everything is working well on it I just hope to break in the brake pads and what not so its working well. I hope to be in Wausau by 4-5pm on friday, I want to get at least 1-lap in so I know what I'm in for come saturday.

No comments: