Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm signed up, so now what?

Now we are going to do 12 straight nights of movies, by that I mean with my on my bike watching it, if I didn't watch it, I'd get bored especially on a mag trainer. Tonights movie was In Good Company, which had Dennis Quaid, Scarlett Johanson, and Topher Grace.



My blog isn't about to be about movie reviews, but the purpose of the blog is to prove to all of you people out I'm taking this race seriously, I want a good finish, and I won't let something like Darkness Stop me, aka yesterday's post. Today's movie was an hour and fifty minutes, I did it low resistance, medium cadence. I'm not going for HR intervals or Wattage testing or anything like that, just working on toneing my muscles, work out the ol' ticker a little bit with some medium intensity stuff and get myself into respectable shape. I think 50% of the Battle in endurance racing is just staying on the bike. So anyway.... keep it tuned right here for the Day by day progress Leading up to and including the 12 hours of Oleta.

No comments: