Friday, December 21, 2007

This Evening's Feature is...


Rush Hour Starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker

I spent 1 hour and 30 Minutes on the trainer making my daily total 2 hours and 43 minutes, not too bad for one day. Now I just have to keep it up at this rate, I'll be 10 lbs lighter by Race day, but I doubt it.

Running Total is 4 hours and 33 minutes, at this rate I'll have 30 hours of training in before race day, not likely to stay at this high of a rate though. I would love to plug Russell's Self Run New years eve ride, I just copied this from his blog:

The Rusty Tool Shed's 7th Annual New Years Ride!
That's right Boys&Girls, there is no better way to celebrate the end of the year then to drag your sorry a$$e$ out on the one of the worst rides of the year. Last year we had 40 degrees and rain. The year before it was 34 degrees with an inch of slush on the road. On some years it was actually kind of nice out. What will the weather man bring this time?

This years excitement begins at 9:30 am and will last for about 3 hours - longer if people get flats or just plain ol' break down & cry. This fun event is a mildly-paced ride and it may include a mix of city streets & urban roads and maybe some of that fancy paved bike path. Finish and I promise to stuff your ugly faces full of cheese, sausage, crackers and PBR's (soda pop for the kids!) .


Where? - At The Rusty Tool Shed of course! 2559 N. 68th St in Wauwatosa. MAP.
When? - On New Years Eve. The ride leaves at 9:30AM!!! - be on time & be ready to ride.
What? - It's a road ride in winter so bring your Winter Road Bike! You say you don't have a Winter Road bike? Then bring your Cyclocross Bike! Or your regular Road Bike! You can bring a Mt Bike if you must, but please don't whine if it's too slow!
Why? - Don't make me slap you, cause I will.

No comments: