Thursday, October 11, 2007

Badger Cross weekend

This weekend is the Cam-Rock race in Cambridge Saturday and in Verona Sunday. I'm staying with my cousin in Mad town will be houseing me Saturday night so he'll save me bank. I will try my best to do a blog post Saturday night but I don't know . I hear Cam-Rock is a fun race. I'm feeling great and am expecting to do well as I have been training as hard as I can with what little time I have. I need to work on my holeshots which is really hard to do, I guess I could try in my backyard or something. If I can get better at my holeshots and hold my position during the race I will more than likely show much better finishes. With scoring my first point at Laphem peak I continue to be pumped for the CX season. The cool air reminds me what CX is all about, I just don't want it to snow too soon. Racing in sloppy slush/snow isn't that much fun, I'd rather race on ice. I wouldn't mind a touch much but mud is no fun either.

I wish everyone the best of luck that is Racing the Beechwood Blaster on Saturday.

1 comment:

ashley said...

it should be a fun weekend. both races look really cool