Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My favorite Pro Cyclists

Have you ever given thought to who your favorite Professional Cyclsist is? If you have did it occur to you did you think about your favorite Male and Female Cyclist as well as consider Mountain, Road, Track, and Cyclocross. You may have not, but I have. My Favorite Female Cyclist Hands down is none other Team Mata's Monique "Pua" Sawicki.

Pua was the 2007 24 hour Solo National Champion finishing 4th among all Male and Female Solo riders a field of 99.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Favorite Choice for Male Cyclist is a hard decision I like David Zabriske From Team CSC I also Like Saul Raisin from Team Credit Agricole, and lastly I like Jeremy Power of team Jelly Belly. With it being Cyclocross Season I'm going to give the nod to Jeremy Power. Have you ever seen his mad Barrier Hopping Skills!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Dave Shields said...

Jeremy is great, but my favorite is one of the others you mentioned, Saul Raisin.
Dave Shields
http://www.TourdeLife.us