Sunday, October 21, 2007

That didn't go as planned...

As you may know I was going to try to do the triple this weekend, 3 races in two days. Well I had made arrangements with a freind in whitewater to stay the night and I couldn't reach him and didn't know where his appt was. I called everyone I knew in Whitewater and Madison since Sunday's race was on the NW side of Janesville. So anyway I ended up going home and I woke up Sunday morning and decided that I shouldn't waste my gas and that I thought it wasn't worth my drive. So this weekends Triple ended up being nothing more than a single. I decided to do some laundry and Mow the lawn then after I did that I decided, what the heck I want to build myself a Cyclocross barrier.

So I did...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

julie said...

hahaha. it's sorta sad looking. needs paint. or a beer bong.