Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Have you seen my brother?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hi I'm Front Wheel Neuvation R28 SL2 have you seen my brother, rear wheel. I really miss him. I haven't seen him for over a month. He's my partner in crime. My yin to my yang. I would greatly appreciate if you would help me find him. He was last seen wearing Michilen Pro Race2 blue Tires just like me with an Ultegra 6600 10spd cassette that has seen its better day well over 3000 miles on. If you find him please call me, I'll be right over with my owner Cody I miss him so dearly. No one can change that fact we have matching serial numbers, not time nor distance can seperate.

My Picture is seen below, we are identical twins basically so I hope this helps.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

julie said...

i saw him at the bar last night, drinking off that last training ride. you can't go treating friends like that ya know? he was considering running off with a colnago!

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

Maybe that's why, the last pavement race I did, I borrowed them to a freind, I raced a colnago, and he had a Lemond Sarthe, must have gotten jealous? Of all places it was in Illinois, lol.