Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Me and the Big Baby

I have found my duo partner, its none other than the big baby

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me an Theo Peters have informally agreed to do the 12 hour Duo Series next year, its a good fit for him and for me. He will be contesting the 24 hour Junior Team Title @ 24-9 and he needs to train up for it and I'm looking for a partner and its best to keep it within the team when possible. I will still probably need a 3rd man on the roster as I know the peter's family doesn't do the entire schedule and I want to Points chase. I am sitting down with my mechanic tonight to figure out my '08 bike as described in earliar blogs and finalize build spec.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, you seemed to have been stressing about not having a partner. It will be fun to hang out at the races next year!

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

na, I knew there was plenty of time, I was just trying to stay ahead of the curve, I was alsmost certain I needed to go outside the team to find a partner and to ask someone to do the enttire series can be asking alot so I thought my selection wouldn't be many. I know there will be one race I will probably be absent from and a I know that my partner doesn have 100% attendance so I'm still going to seek out a 3rd person for my roster but at least now the pressure is off.