Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The triple in two days?

I was reviewing my race schedule over the next month and realized that on October 21st I could, If I wanted to do the 10:30 race in Janesville and the 2:15 race in Carpenter Park in Carpentersville, IL. This would be my first time ever doing two seperate USCF Races in one day. I love Cyclocross, for some reason it tends to be one of my better disciplines. I've been kicking butt on the trainer and watching my diet really closely as of recent, more than normal. Every cyclist has their peak each year, I'm trying my hardest to peak during Cyclocross season, I think I'm already in the best condition I've been all season but I'm continuing to get better.

4 comments:

Regina said...

I vote on definitely doing the CX race in Janesville (I'm bias though, my team is running that event).

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

I Have every intention of doing both, I love Cyclocross WAYYY too much. I like that CX Course I will be there. That is the course last year that there was snow @ in the AM right?

julie said...

most folks are sticking more with WI than Chi this season- it's a bigger series.

Regina said...

Yep, it did snow last year. Hopefully with it being earlier in the schedule this year we won't have snow. But you never know.